What to Expect on Sunday
- Infants through 4 years old will be well cared for in our nurseries.
- We use a check-in/check-out system to help ensure that your child will be safe.
- Our screened and caring volunteers and nursery workers nurture a safe environment for your child to enjoy interacting with other children.
- Our intention is to help you feel safe and comfortable while you connect with others in our Sunday worship service.
The following guidelines are encouraged in order to best serve and protect your children.
What to Bring:
Please include the following labeled items in your diaper bag:
- 3-4 diapers
- Pre-mixed bottles, finger snacks (cookies etc., please plan accordingly)
- Complete change of clothes
Placing Your Children in Nursery Care
- Parents and siblings are asked not to enter the Nursery classrooms.
- Children are received by staff members at the door.
- We will page you if your child is unable to be comforted.
If Your Children Are Sick
- If your children show any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them to the nursery (children should be free from these symptoms for at least 24 hours):
- Fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, common cold, excessive cough, childhood diseases, chicken pox, heavy nasal discharge, unexplained rash, skin infection, eye inflammation or discharge, or head lice.